The consulate history, the relation with the Lebanese Government
The Governments of Lebanon and the Republic of Kenya have agreed to establish a Kenyan honorary Consulate in Beirut "in order to strengthen relations between the two countries on all levels".
H.E. Mr. Joseph Tawk started this Mission and was the first to open a Kenyan Honorary Consulate in Beirut.
Mr. Sayed Chalouhi, took over and was appointed Honorary Consul In Lebanon with the appropriate jurisdiction over the whole country.
- Valid Passport for at least six months after return.
- Visa Application form, duly completed and signed.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Travel itinerary from the travel agency/copy of the ticket.
- Invitation letter from the host or organization in Kenya, or
- Recommendation letter from the Lebanese Company, or
- Letter from the applicant stating the reasons for visiting.
- A non refundable fee of US$ 20.
- 50 $ U.S For a Single Entry Visa.
- 20 $ U.S For a Transit Visa.
The consulate detailed addresses
Phone / Fax: Tel: + 961 (01) 571 006 / + 961 (01) 573 006 Consulate Fax: + 961 (01) 569 006 Consulate Mobile : 70234 006 Consul Mobile : 71176 006 Roadster Bldg, Charles Malek Ave. Ashrafieh - Beirut - Lebanon
E-mails / Website: firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.kenyabeirut.com
Working hours: Monday to Saturday / 9:00 am to 14:00 pm