The consulate history, the relation with the Lebanese Government
The Consulate was founded in lebanon in 1998.
The Consul Me. Ibrahin Antoun El-Haddad.
Top relationships the Lebanese Gov. & vise versa.
- A copy of the ID card or Individual extract of the Civil status card.
- Extract of the Judicial record (police certificate)
- 2 photos certified by the Mayor of the city.
- Valid Passport (at least 8 months).
- Invitation Letter from Mozambique or financial certificate
- The application must be filled in person at the Consulate:
Dora, C.I.T building, 3rd floor.
The consulate detailed addresses
Phone / Fax: 961.1.257700/1/2 - 961.3.661688
E-mails / Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working hours: Mon. & Wed. from 10:00 till 14:00
d.4- Suggested e-mails: email@example.com (Investment Promotion Center)
firstname.lastname@example.org (National Tourism Fund - Futur)